I will write for myself, to alleviate the apprehension in the depth of my soul.
-----

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rule #97: You can't control everything but no one can prevent you from giving your all.

“Love a little more than what is necessary, work a little harder than what is required, be a little kinder than what is usual, give a little bit more than what you feel you can afford, stand in prayer a little longer than what you intended and be a little more patient than what you feel you can handle….it is that little extra effort sparked by sincerity in the heart that makes your ordinary self extraordinary.” –Abdul Bary Yahya

Ah, what a beautiful night. I walked home today and saw how striking and full the moon was.I'm sitting right in my living room and every time I look out of the window, the moon whispers words of endearment. Shhh, can you listen that it's talking? It's talking about you. I'm smiling, are you too?

♡ ♡ ♡
Nadiah Latiff

No comments:

Post a Comment