I will write for myself, to alleviate the apprehension in the depth of my soul.
-----

Monday, June 11, 2012

Rule #104: You don’t know what you have until you see what others don’t have.

Photobucket

I did not exactly know what was happening to me. I felt longing and numb, and I found myself thinking more constantly in circles. I realized I have been holding myself back for quite a long time; I blamed my insecurities for that. Somewhere along the way, I kind of lost myself. Shameful to say, I actually allowed someone’s absence to affect me so much until my friends told me I was acting differently and I screwed up big time. I shouldn't be dwelling on that anymore, because things are getting better now honestly (Alhamdullilah). So this is me, moving on... I just need to reset my priorities and plan something productive to occupy myself for the next two months before I start school again. I wasted too much time on social sites so right now I’m contemplating to deactivate my twitter and facebook. I’ll still be updating here though. Please keep me in your prayers. I love you all.

♡ ♡ ♡
Nadiah Latiff

No comments:

Post a Comment