I will write for myself, to alleviate the apprehension in the depth of my soul.
-----

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rule #103: Fall in love with the mental beauty because the filth of the mind has the potential to destroy the body.

Photobucket

I was having a really bad day until a stranger approached me in the train station and we had a 45min conversation about our lives. It was spontaneous but I liked it. Because I learned a little something more about myself . And sometimes, little things like this can completely make my day.
--

"I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what’s really important in life."

It speaks so much of my life.But it’s kind of sad that some people you love can only hear you out but they don’t listen well with understanding. *shrugs

♡ ♡ ♡
Nadiah Latiff

No comments:

Post a Comment