I will write for myself, to alleviate the apprehension in the depth of my soul.
-----

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rule #109: Your heart and mind are your two most precious organs. Never give anyone full control of them.

Photobucket

The weather today was perfect, I must say. It rained earlier and now it’s pretty windy. Most people on my TL was like, Why can’t everyday be like this? I ask the same question myself though. Honestly I can’t stand the scorching hot weather these days which is pretty much the reason why I prefer staying at home like… 5 times a week.

I went for my check-up recently at NUH. Alhamdullilah, the x-ray showed that lungs have been cleared, which means no more pneumonia! I was pretty shocked though. I didn’t expect to recover fast because of how many times I skipped my medicine intake. They injected the influenza vaccine on my arm which "will prevent you from getting flu for a year" said the doctor, but I don’t think it’s working because for the past two days my nose was like a water faucet. Anyway, I’m left with my heart check-up in a month’s time. Please make du’as that my heart will be fine too!

I realized I’m starting to become a coffee person. It’s not a good thing really. I always noticed how adults can’t start their day without drinking coffee and how coffee is always the solution for almost anything. Speaking of adults, I’m turning 18- okay still a teenager though- in 2 months’ time and god knows how much that scares me. If September 3 really comes, I’m going to be grateful that God has given me another year to live. But no doubt at the same time I am going to cry my heart out thinking of the temptations that I have to overcome and responsibilities that I gotta fulfil. (Wow which part of that is being grateful?) But I really can’t stand thinking about….how many wrinkles going to appear on my skin… and… how I’m going to stop growing physically….and how I have to be more serious in the stuffs I do… And all that…depressing… aging process… that people… always.have.to.go.through.in.their.lives…..and most importantly, closer to death *gulps*

Okay, inhale…Exhale.

I’m just overthinking; that’s what everybody would tell me. Let’s look at the positive side. I should think of it as coming into myself, being wiser, being beautiful, and hopefully growing to be a better human and the most that one can really be. Right? Right.

I just finished a regular cup of mocha latte which cost seven damn bucks and I’m about to get up from my table to get another one. Ciao, adios amigos beautiful people~

♡ ♡ ♡
Nadiah Latiff

No comments:

Post a Comment